Cost Control Engineer
Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 22 de enero de 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 engineering Madrid ES EUR 45000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
International Construction Company specialized in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects is looking for a Cost Control Engineer based in Middle East.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Cost Control Manager, he will be responsible of controlling and reporting all project´s costs and detecting any deviances related to the stipulated Project Budget Cost. Review and issue the Risks and Opportunities Analysis of the Project cost.
The main functions are:
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for the project which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring.
- Prepare monthly project report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all issues relating to the project promptly to the Cost Control Manager and management.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the Cost Control Manager as and when required.
- Prepare and follow up daily work schedule and short project plans by start and finish dates.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Update the staffing plan schedules
- Collaborate with the Planning Department in the task that require the support of Cost Control.
We require a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Industrial or Civil Engineering, or any degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control related training. With at least 5 years in a similar role. Experience in the planning of engineering/construction activities.
High level of English language is required; Spanish.