Mechanical Site Engineer
Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 22 de enero de 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 engineering Madrid ES EUR 45000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
International Construction Company specialized in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects is looking for a Mechanical Site Engineer based in Middle East.
Reporting directly to the Project Engineer, the main roles will be to:
- Provide site engineering and technical skills and expertise for the construction process.
- Advise the commercial team of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change.
- Liaise with supervision, management, surveying, planning and commercial teams and provide them with information as required.
- Read and understand construction and other drawing, specifications and other technical information and advise others of the same.
- To raise technical queries where information conflict exists or is missing and act on responses.
- Provide engineering and technical guidance to operatives, supervision and management.
- Support the survey team and provide assistance as necessary.
We require a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from reputed University with at least 7 years post graduate experience with at least 4 years in a similar position in the UAE/GCC.
High level of English language is required. Single or family status is accepted.