Location Arabia SauditaFULL_TIME
Consultant Carlos Manrique
Date posted 12 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 engineering arabia SA EUR 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Top tier engineering company is looking for a RAMS engineer to join an important project in the Middle East.
Reporting to the Superintendent of Construction of the Signaling and Telecommunications Project (S & T), your main roles will be:
- Finalize the engineering review and planning of the Contractor related to RAMS as well as RAM Analysis, Maintenance Evaluations, Safety Plans, Risk Analysis, Registers and Safety Cases
- Attend technical meetings
- Review the Contractor's planning regarding the required inputs for the RAMS tasks and the expected durations for the RAMS tasks
- Preparation of meetings and reports.
- Provide technical support to the Client and the supervisory personnel to manage and supervise the security at work
We are looking for a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, with a minimum of 15 years of experience in European railway RAMS projects, implementing the RAMS procedures. Hard knowledge and experience in railroad signaling concepts with a background in safety assessment of railroad applications and products and high level of English.
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply.