Business Development Manager (Hostels Investment)
Consultant Jaime Avila
Date posted 26 de marzo de 20192019-03-27 2019-05-25 building-and-construction Madrid ES EUR 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Important company investing in alternative real estate assets, is seeking for a qualified professional to join the organisation and lead the development of their investments in the hostels market in Europe.
Reporting directly to the COO of the company, your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining together with the management the investment strategy in alternative assets, mainly hostels.
- Generating dealflow by detecting new opportunities and areas of development.
- Leading the business development, generation and analysis of new acquisition opportunities.
- Identifying risks and reinforcing weaker areas by financial models, feasibility studies and due diligences.
- Preparing and presenting surveys to the Investment Committee together with the COO in order to get approval for new projects.
- Organising preopening strategies and asset management to increase benefits.
- The required candidate should have a university degree, very high level of English and at least 7 years experience. MBA or postgraduate in Real Estate would be considered a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years proven "deal closing" business development experience in real estate from a relevant background is a must.Outstanding negotiation and structuring skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English. Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach.
- Self-motivated. Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business when required.
- Would be important if you come from the hospitality sector, touristic rentals or real estate consultancy to understand this kind of business and perform since the very beginning.
- Trips will be necessary often.
If you consider that the description matches with your professional profile, send us your CV and apply for this great opportunity.