General Sales Manager
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 6 de septiembre de 2016
A high profile opportunity for a General Sales Manager role has just become available at one of the most important Industrial Companies. The company offers solutions for the Construction Sector and EPC Projects in Madrid.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the functions of the chosen candidate will be:
- Support the company's business growth for both domestic and international projects.
- Manage and lead the sales team in order to achieve the sales budget.
- Improve turnover and profitability for targeted markets.
- Create and implement the business development strategy.
- Work closely with the Quality and Manufacturing Departments to guarantee customer requirements according to the time, cost and quality requirements.
- Create and manage network with clients and contractors in order to increase market share.
For this position you will need having a University Degree in Chemistry or Civil Engineering. A high level of spoken English and fluency in French are a strong plus. Extensive experience in the cement & chemical products industries or in the main contractors of the field will be highly appreciated. You will also need ability and flexibility to work with multicultural regional offices.
If you meet the requirements, please apply today.