Project Director EPC (LNG Business)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 20 de septiembre de 2016
A new posting as Project Director EPC (LNG Business) in Spain has just become available for an International Engineering & Construction Company specialized in Oil&Gas/Energy EPC projects. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the main responsabilities of the Project Director would be to:
- Lead and coordinate a multidisciplinary team, which involves engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of assigned projects, supported by the Project control, Planning and Contract departments.
- Coordinate and supervise engineering and procedures applicable to the project.
- Coordinate human and material resources of projects, ensuring the enforcement of contracts in cost, time and form.
- Monitoring progress of the project, regular meetings with the final client, subcontractors and engineering.
- Oversee the recruitment, management of suppliers.
- Responsible for the proper technical execution of the project, managing the team logistics.
- Support during tender stage.
We require an Engineer with experience of over 10 years in a Project Management position in the Upstream & Gas industry. Experience in EPC projects, including engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning in international markets for contracts exceeding 100 million Euros value is also required. Willingness to travel and promptly move to work if circumstances require it. And finally, would need to demonstrate a high level of English and Spanish.
Don´t hesitate and apply now to the job of Operations Director if you consider you are the ideal candidate for the role.