Location Costa Rica
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 16 de septiembre de 2016
A new posting as Commissioning Manager in South America has just become available for an International Engineering & Construction Company specialized in Upstream & Gas EPC projects. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
About the Commissioning Manager position:
- He will make a complete list of all inspection and test records and Precommissioning check sheets required for each component within the system.
- He will write specific or unique inspection, checking procedures relevant to that package.
- He will develop a Precommissioning manual for each mechanical completion Packages which includes itemized activity schedule for each system. Develop generic procedures for carrying out pre-commissioning activities such as loop checking, flushing, leak testing and inserting. He will develop safety requirements and precautions for such process system. He will develop Procedures for executing and controlling all aspects of the work in a safe and efficient manner including organization and responsibilities. He will develop final mechanical completion inspection procedure and check list.
- He will develop a complete in site scope for chemical cleaning and degreasing procedures for the Project for bidding to subcontractor.
- He will distribute Precommissioning procedures scope for the respective Mechanical completion package to respective discipline engineers in the head office to form a team to execute detail procedures and check sheets.
- Initially He will report to the Field Manager in writing operating Manuals for each Process unit.
- Initially he will be based in engineering office writing operating manuals for process plants. He will create a database for Process Plants Precommissioning.
- Site Activities: He will lead a group of commissioning supervisors to witness the all tests according to commissioning planning schedule during precommissioning activities and commissioning activities and invite the Client operational group to witness the tests and supervise. He will solely responsible in documentation preparation to handover for all Mechanical completion packages.
We require an engineer with more than 7 years of experience in commissioning activities, mainly in Petrochemical complex, Refineries, Chemical, LNG projects, Power plants or offshore projects. International mobility is required. English/Spanish language is also demanded.
Please apply now to the Commissioning Manager job if you consider you are the best person for the position.