Fuel Logistics Cordinator (Temp)
Consultant Rim Boujrad
Date posted 22 de septiembre de 2016
One of the world’s largest airline groups is looking for a Fuel Logistics Coordinator (6 months Temporary Contract)
Acts as a key and only point of contact for all matters related to Fuel Operations on the Operating Company level in the group’s procurement department. The main responsibilities include:
- Coordinating all fuel operational and planning activities with a strong focus on logistics delivery, data management, process compliance, update all fuel data in the systems.
- Managing fuel supply disruption. Work with the stakeholders to minimise operational disruption following any fuel supply disruption.
- Interacting with internal and external auditors.
- Managing documentation for audit purposes including tax authorities.
- Reconciling fuel-related invoices for complex self-supply chains.
- Acting as point of escalation for PTP on wider invoicing queries.
- Nominating supply volumes on a monthly basis to ensure continuity of supply at minimum cost. This includes delivering in-tank arbitrage opportunities and volume forecast by station for future tender processes and supply chain management.
- Being the key point of contact for the Finance department.
- Measuring supplier performance. Follow up on supplier performance (delays, overfuelling and discrepancies etc ), incidents and issues to ensure continuous improvement along with Planning and executing issue resolution activities.
We require a degree and wider aviation industry and understanding of fuel-related operations. High level of English and Spanish required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fuel Logistics Analyst to join an important firm. If you are interested in the role, please apply today.