Site Manager (Handling)
Salary €50000 - €60000 anualmente
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 26 de septiembre de 2016
A new posting as Site Manager (Handling) in Algeria has just become available for an International Construction Company specialized in Energy/Oil&Gas EPC projects. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
Reporting directly to the Construction Manager, the main roles will be to:
- Responsible for achieving the safest, highest quality and most economical construction EPC project.
- Lead a team of installation / construction / commissioning - engineers, superintendents, foremen, and or other support personnel to assure that the completed plant meets the requirements of the specifications and schedule.
- Manage all technical aspects of the project to ensure proper safety, tooling, and manpower requirements.
- Responsible for field operations on Energy Services projects including site management, technical advisory services, Field execution performance (EHS, quality, schedule & cost).
- Interface with Sourcing & suppliers on delivery, receiving, as delivered conditions and warranty items.
- Conduct weekly Performance meetings with all subcontractors’ Management to review a detailed EHS, schedule, work Interface issues and formulate action plans.
- Check progress and quality constantly to allow immediate correction of any problems
- Communicate with upper management with monthly (detailed) reports.
- Provide Construction expertise on any construction or subcontractor related issues as required.
- Approve and distribute all site-generated documents, reports and correspondence to the client and the home office.
- Responsible for the overall project execution, adherence to contract specifications and code requirements.
We require an Engineer with more than 7 years international project site experience in Handling&Mining, and petrochemical complexes or industrial plants; would have preferably worked as a contractor in a project management / site position.
Fluency in English and French is mandatory.