Engines Procurement Manager
Consultant Rim Boujrad
Date posted 26 de septiembre de 2016
One of the world’s largest airline groups is looking for an Engines Procurement Manager.
Leads the procurement of goods and services and fast-tracks category integration and harmonisation (incl. simplification) of specification activity across the group's companies by acting as a primary interface between Group Procurement and Group Companies.
Supports in ensuring the delivery of effective, robust and compliant procurement that delivers the business plan while maximising the Group’s buying power.
The main responsibilities include:
- Implement simple and clear supplier relationship models and segmentation strategy based on strategic intent, value and long-term relationship focus – on a Group wide and global basis
- Act as a primary contact point for Group Companies for the particular commodity including building stakeholder relationships and influencing demand/specification.
- Working alongside business areas to identify, challenge, harmonise and simplify specifications and processes across Operating Companies to ensure that group buying power is maximised.
- When necessary, intervene to lead contract management for Group strategic suppliers in conjunction with business areas.
- Be clear about value and opportunity requirements and assessments, spend analysis, demand forecasting and market intelligence, organisational and operational efficiency requirements and targets
- Define simple and clear metrics for governance and success measurement, and performance manage level of achievement
We require an Engineering degree, MBA and strong knowledge of the international procurement environment, specifically of the of the airline and wider aviation industry. Strong knowledge of engines is required. Flexibility in terms of the location is required, including availability to travel between Group locations. High level of English and Spanish is required.
If you believe you have the skills to take this role and be part of this amazing challenge, please apply below.