Senior Project Engineer
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 5 de octubre de 2016
A new posting as Senior Project Engineer (LNG Business) in Spain has just become available for an International Engineering & Construction Company specialized in Oil&Gas/Energy EPC projects. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector:
Reporting to the Project Director. The main responsibilities of the Senior Project Engineer will be:
- Coordinate the activities of engineering work that has been assigned.
- Participate in the review of the approved project and ensure detailed programs covering all engineering activities of the Units in charge.
- Establish the design basis, ensuring compliance with contractual and uniformity requirements in the various sections of the Project.
- Coordinate the preparation of specifications for the various project departments and check the specifications prepared by Project Engineers.
- Prepare the Project Coordination Procedure, with the collaboration of the Project Manager.
- Check all engineering departments: (Work programs, Master Project Schedule, Budget manhours). Coordinate all engineering, design and delineation activities.
We require an Engineer with more than 7 years of experience as a Project Engineer or who has participated in projects of more than 150,000 hours. Experience in Oil&Gas premier engineering offices both refining projects and regasification of LNG. International experience recognized in EPC Oil & Gas projects, and/or experience in Engineering Coordinator functions. International mobility proven. Communication skills at a high level and capacity for dialogue with customers and Project Management. Fluent English is required.
Experience in North of Africa or Middle East is an added value.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this job.