Salary €6000 - €8000 per month + Compound
Consultant Rafael López
Date posted 11 de octubre de 2016
Important Engineering EPC Company in Oil&Gas field is looking for a: SENIOR HSE ENGINEER Algeria – Attractive Package
Under the Project Manager, the main roles will be:
- Identification of HSE requirements for a given project, planning and implementation of associated activities.
- Preparation of HSE Plan / Loss Prevention Philosophy document for the project(s)
- Scoping, leading and following up Hazard Identification (HAZID / What-If / Constructability) reviews.
- Review of design documents and plans – across all disciplines – to ensure HSE compliance and to identify specific hazards.
- Loss prevention equipment – specification and layout.
- Application of international codes including: NFPA and API.
- Demonstration of compliance with ALARP criteria.
We require an Engineer with more than 5 years of experience as an HSE Engineer in Oil&Gas industry ensuring compliance with contract, code and legislation on all HSE matters.
International geographical mobility.
Fluent/native French and fluent English.
Please, send the CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, asking for Rafael López with the reference 260040.