LNG Plant operator
Consultant Rafael López
Date posted 15 de noviembre de 2016
Control the operation of the equipment of the plant, both in normal and emergency conditions, following the established rules and procedures, ensuring compliance with safety, health and environmental conditions and technical optimization of production.
- Conduct and control the operations necessary for the start-up, shutdown and operation of the plant and of the auxiliary systems, safely and in the best technical and environmental conditions, without supervision. Control and carry out loading and unloading of vessels and tanks according to the instructions and procedures.
- Control the operation of plant equipment, monitoring control panels and other information elements. Conduct inspections, testing operations, repairs and adjustments to equipment to ensure that they are in proper operating conditions.
- Carry out the basic scheduled maintenance tasks. Report the anomalies of the equipment and installations and carry out the necessary corrective measures, in accordance with the instructions of the Head of Turn. Perform tasks of maintenance and cleaning of the facilities.
- Detect faults and problems and analyse faults by determining their cause. Detect, identify and alert to possible failures and risks that affect safety and health.
- Manage waste properly in accordance with established procedures.
- Put the equipment in a safe position according to established procedures.
- Process work permits and perform predictive maintenance routes according to procedure and instructions.
- Perform the actions and tasks entrusted in the Emergency Plans.