Business Development Manager (Engineering Consulting) México
Consultant Artem Korobeinikov
Date posted 2 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A new position as Business Development Manager for Engineering Consulting Services in Mexico has just become available for an important International Engineering Consulting Company. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for increasing the company sales performance.
Being part of the Sales Team, the main roles will be:
- Develop international sales plans.
- Lead company’s sales by growing our network of potential customers.
- Represent the company in international events to key stakeholders.
- Create and coordinate internally competitive sales offers.
- Maintain contact and update customers thoroughly during the tenders and close substantial contracts related to consulting engineering services in Mexico.
We require a Master/Bachelor in Engineering with Minimum 5 years experience under a similar role in Mexico. We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience leading and selling consulting engineering services related to EPC projects of power plants / electricity generation, who has been responsible and has been successful of whole sales processes, opening new accounts and closing deals, who negotiated contracts, developed sales projects, who is able to lead by example and help our strong sales team manage a sales pipeline which outgrew them significantly. Knowledge of Mexican market and experience working with CFE (Comisión Federal de Energía) is required.
English and Spanish must be spoken.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!