Business Development Manager (Marine Engineering)
Consultant Artem Korobeinikov
Date posted 12 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A new position as Business Development Manager for Marine Engineering Contracts has just become available for an important Asian Marine Engineering Company which is opening new offices in Spain. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
About the role:
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for increasing the Company Sales Team leading the marine engineering business development in the commercial department.
Being part of the Sales Team, the main roles will be:
- Develop international sales plans.
- Lead company’s sales by growing our network of potential customers.
- Represent the company in international events to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate internally competitive sales offers.
- Maintain contact and update customers thoroughly during the tenders and close substantial engineering contracts related to the creation and updates of mainline shipbuilders worldwide.
We require a Master/Bachelor in Industrial, Marine or Mining Engineering with Minimum 10 years experience. We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience leading and selling engineering services related to marine shipbuilding projects, who has been responsible and has been successful of whole sales processes, opening new accounts and closing deals, who negotiated contracts, developed sales projects, who is able to lead by example and help our strong Sales Team manage a sales pipeline which outgrew them significantly. It is important the knowledge of the main shipyards and shipowners on an international scenario.
Spanish and English languages must be spoken.