Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 8 de marzo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A new posting as Contract Manager has just become available for a Spanish Engineering & Construction Company specialized in Energy EPC projects. Expat Oman.
Under the Project Director, the main roles will be:
- Project Contract Management. (Obligation management, support preparation of documentation required, identification of claims, support or execute preparation of claims documents, development claim negotiation strategies, participation in claims negotiations).
- Support to the Project Managers in Project Contract Management, contractual and claims/change related issues (being the first project contact for legal issues; liaising with regional Contracts & Legal colleagues).
- Preparation of reports and presentations about Claims Management.
- Support bids in order to improve commercial conditions.
- Identification of contractual obligations, potential variations and possible claim situations (primarily with prime contracts, related teaming agreements and subcontracts).
- Assistance to the Project Management team to define, implement, maintain and support effective change management and contract management policies, procedures and activities that grow the project scope, revenues and margins.
- Working within the existing Contracts & Legal function, perform general business activities and provide advice relating to contractual, Project Contract Management and claim matters throughout the business.
We require a University degree minimum BSc either in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Cost Engineering or Engineering with more than 5 years of experience in Contract Management mainly in one or more of the following projects such as Petrochemical complex, Refineries, Chemical, Industrial and Power plants, Upstream&Gas projects or offshore projects. Primarily with prime contracts, related teaming agreements and subcontracts, support bids and claims management.
Fluent English Required.