Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 13 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Construction Company specialized in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects is looking for Engineering Manager for Latam.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, the main roles will be to:
- Coordinate the activities of engineering work that has been assigned and coordinate the team in the preparation of the proposal for an international EPC project.
- Participate in the review of the approved project and ensure detailed programs covering all engineering activities of the Units in charge.
- Prepare specifications assigned, especially the Data Basic Design.
- Revise tabulations deals prepared by specialist engineers.
- Check and approve the plans for equipment suppliers whose requisition have been prepared.
- Ensure that all contractual obligations are met and according cost specification..
- Act as a liaison between the company and the customer in relation to all designs and specifications, informing all stakeholders of the decisions taken.
- Detect and track changes to the Contract. Provide information when necessary to estimate the cost of Contract Changes.
- Coordinate with the Document Control Department to ensure that certified drawings vendors will be available in time to meet with engineering programs.
Senior Engineer, preferably Industrial or Civil, extensive Experience (15 yearss) in the Hydrocarbons, Petrochemical and/or Electricity Generation Industry. You must have developed at least one EPC Project or EPCM of at least 300 Million Dolars. Fluent English is required.
Availability is necessary to move to work.