Heavy Vehicles Fleet Commercial
Consultant Antonio Puche
Date posted 11 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important company specialized in energy services and execute of Liquefied Natural Gas projects is looking for a: Heavy Vehicles Fleet Commercial for Paris (France).
About the role:
We require a commercial profile with a customer portfolio/contacts in the heavy vehicles sector (this is a must). 2-3 years of experience in trucks/buses or tyres companies is needed, and knowledge in LNG is valuable. We demand skills in sales techniques, analytics and data management.
A C2 of French is a must and also a high level of English. Spanish is highly valuable.
- Prepare offers.
- Benchmarking and competitors analysis.
- Develop new commercial relationships and solve incidents.
- Development of new services and products in small scale LNG, provide energy solutions for vehicular natural gas (both land and marine), generation, cogeneration, bunkering,…
- Find new business opportunities.
- Strong collaboration with different departments in order to enhance the business chain.
- Negotiation and closing of agreements with clients.