Senior Process Engineer
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 25 de julio de 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important Engineering company specialised in Oil&Gas, Power projects is looking for a Senior Process Engineer.
- Contribute and be fully involved in design, engineering, P&ID reviews, HAZOPs, HAZANs and safety reviews
- Handle independently process simulations and calculations
- Prepare optimization reports where necessary and as directed by owner
- Carry out process engineering design activities, following client and company standards and procedures to schedule and budget as advised by the project line manager
- Develop, review, and take responsibility for the accuracy of detailed calculations, process engineering datasheets and drawings to specify the process engineering requirements of our projects
- Supervise the work of your assigned reports on the project
- Remain up to date with the latest technical developments in your fields of expertise
- Demonstrate, provide and develop appropriate technical solutions for specific project issues
- Provide technical expertise and support to business winning activity as required
- Review and audit process engineering activity on projects and support internal development and continuous improvement activity as required
- Ensure the delivery of challenging project and client targets using sound technical knowledge and decision making skills
BSc. Engineering with a minimum of 10 years’ experience; Minimum of 15 years of experience in refining and petrochemical industries; Proven experience in Oil & Gas, UPSTREAM (Well head facilities, Gathering network, Separation plant and Gas dew point unit) and REFINING (Crude and Vacuum, Delayed Coking, Hydrotreating, Hydrocracking, FCC, Alkylation, SRU, SWS, Utilities & Offsites, etc.); Demonstration of customer focus and ability to respond to customer needs whilst achieving project and corporate objectives; Excellent command of Spanish and English languages.
Holding a valid permit to live and work in Spain is required.
Immediate availability to join.