Lead Package Unit Engineer
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 20 de agosto de 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important Engineering EPC Company in Oil&Gas field is looking for a Lead Package Unit Engineer. Madrid – Attractive Package.
Under the Engineering Manager, The main roles will be:
- Interface with the Client, Identification of Client requirements. Review technical documentation, prepare data sheets, specifications and requisitions of package equipment (Hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, gas turbine generators and compressors, Water Injection Package, heat-exchangers and pressure vessels and various other systems…).
- Technical clarification and evaluation of vendor proposals and preparation of technical evaluation reports.
- Works follow-up, correcting deviations with respect to the foreseen schedule.
- Interface with Mechanical and Reliability Engineering Lead to resolve issues with the Engineering House.
- Participate in HAZOP’s, 3D model reviews, P&ID reviews, and risk reviews for operability, maintainability, and reliability.
- Relationship with other technical disciplines.
- Identification and assessment of client requirements out of scope.
- Meetings with Suppliers.
We require an Engineer with more than 7 years of experience as Mechanical Engineer in rotating and/or package units equipment in Oil&Gas projects and experience in inspection and evaluation of rotating equipment. Good knowledge of the ASME, API standards.