Testing & Commissioning Engineer - Metro/Railway
Consultant Artem Korobeinikov
Date posted 28 de septiembre de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
A new position as Testing & Commissioning Engineer has just become available for an important International Engineering & Construction Company that is working on one of the largest railway projects.
Based in the Middle East, the main responsibilities will be:
- Receive Project documentation and understand Scope of Work related to his discipline what is required.
- Lead a team to undertake Testing activities
- Interface with other disciplines to ensure integration of activities
- Implement & test the subsystems as per project commissioning test sheets
- Preparation of method statements, procedures and routines where required
- Interface towards Precommissioning and Company personnel
- Report on work progress, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommends solutions
- Assist during the database preparation for Precommissioning status index and commissioning technical database
- Plan, Monitor and assist in Vendor activities as required
- Ensure temporary supplies and commissioning spares are adequate for the subsystem testing
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard
We require a Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from reputed University, with a minimum 6 years of experience under a similar roll. We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience in metro / railway projects. Good level of English.
If you are looking for new challenges, don´t hesitate to apply to this offer.