Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 1 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Construction Company specialised in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects is looking for a Cost Control Engineer in the Middle East.
- Manage timely movement of material transfer, labor mobilization, equipment’s, vehicles and facilities.
- Daily communication with site operations including General Services, Procurements, Construction team and HSE.
- Maintain communication with HSE team regarding safety requirement at site
- Develop and maintain logistics schedules, delilvery and movement of materials.
- Monitoring site operation schedules are complied as per 1 week look ahead.
- Coordination shipments and collection all required paperwork for material delivery.
- Daily monitoring of fuels, water and equipment maintenance.
- Purchase order verification through Procurements such as collection of materials, shipments, other task that requires equipment and vehicles.
- Daily monitoring of Equipment hours, vehicles and buses presence at site.
- Coordination of efficient routing of vehicles and equipment in the entire Line in each station.
- Build strong vendor relations among the rental company.
- Coordinates with the finance and procurement regarding the forecasted requested equipment’s, buses, and other vehicles.
- Coordinate and reporting to Logistic Manager for any logistics issues at site.
- Coordinate with the Storekeepers regarding availability of materials in store to be ready when required
- Managing the site activity of all the Lead Site Person Incharge, Person Incharge of Machine and Operators.
- Provide backup to respective Lead Site Person Incharge & Person Incharge of Machine for everyday reports for the daily site activity
We require a Bachelor Degree or Degree in Logistic &Supply Chain or any degree in Engineering, with at least 5 years in a similar role. Experience with SAP, MRP systems and Logistic & Supply Chain Management.
High level of English language is required.
If this sounds like you, apply today!