Site Electrical Engineer
Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 11 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
International Construction Company specialised in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects is looking for a Cost Control Engineer in the Middle East.
Reporting directly to the Electrical Construction Manager, the main roles will be to:
- Produces the detailed engineering, procurement, and supervision of the installation of the Electrical and ELV works for major commercial and light industrial buildings, working within the project budget to achieve the forecast profit under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Prepare potential vendor lists, technical details and quantities for quotation enquiry packages and technical and commercial evaluation of quotations.
- Establish the construction methodology and obtain approval of method statements.
- Issue the approved drawings to site and instruct the site team on the approved method of construction.
- Review progress and quality of installation.
- Record delays to the works and assist in the valuation of claims.
- Participate in preparation and implement quality assurance plans.
- Commissioning planning and completion.
- Preparation of record drawings and operating and maintenance manuals.
- Participate in the preparation and implement the project safety plan.
- Develops close business relationships with the client, main contractor and professional team.
We require a Degree in Electrical Engineering from reputed University with at least 5 years in a similar position. Experience in detailed engineering, design, engineering and installation in medium, low and extra low voltage electrical services for major commercial and light industrial buildings in the Middle East. The services would include power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm, security, voice and data, and standby generation. Management skills to lead a team of supervisor, draftsmen, site engineers, foremen and sub-contractors.
High level of English language is required.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!