Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 22 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
International Construction Company specialised in Energy/Infrastructures EPC projects is looking for a Cost Control Coordinator in the Middle East.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Cost Control Manager, he will be responsible of controlling and reporting all project´s costs and detecting any deviances related to the stipulated Project Budget Cost. Review and issue the Risks and Opportunities Analysis of the Project cost.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for the project which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring.
- Prepare monthly project report for the monitoring of the project activities on a daily basis and register all issues relating to the project promptly to the Cost Control Manager and management.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the Cost Control Manager as and when required.
- Prepare and follow up daily work schedule and short project plans by start and finish dates.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Update the staffing plan schedules.
- Collaborate with the Planning Department in the task that require the support of Cost Control.
We require a degree in Electrical Industrial or Civil Engineering, or any degree in Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Cost Control Enginner related training with at least 5 years in a similar role. Experience in the planning of engineering/construction activities.
High level of English language is required.