Project Manager (Electromechanical)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 24 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
Importante empresa Constructora busca para su división Industrial un/a Project Manager (Electromechanical).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be able to perform on site activities within the health and safety and quality assurance company and project policies
- Schedule construction and erection activities and following them up; schedule updating on a regular basis.
- Analyze basic design information, to support the design team on the design development to be a construction wise project.
- Coordinate and to define construction procedures optimizing resources to succeed, cost and time wise.
- Coordinate subcontractor and suppliers.
We require an Electromechanical Engineer, both electrical and mechanical experienced. International experienced (in MENA project will be valuable).EPC Contract experienced. More than 10 years experienced as on site “Project Manager” for electromechanical works, at least 7 years in a waste water treatment plant project.
International mobility is required. EXPAT North of Africa.