Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 20 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 education-and-training Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Engineering multinational company specialized in EPC projects within the Oil&Gas and Power Generation industry, seeks a / an Project Director (EPC) Madrid, Spain (Expat Peru).
Reporting to the Operations Director, the main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for achieving the most economical, safe and high quality project on time.
- Lead and coordinate a multidisciplinary team, which involves engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of assigned projects, supported by the Project control, Planning and Contract departments.
- Coordinate and supervise engineering and procedures applicable to the project.
- Coordinate human and material resources of projects, ensuring the enforcement of contracts in cost, time and form.
- Monitoring progress of the project, regular meetings with the final client, subcontractors and engineering.
- Oversee the recruitment, management of suppliers.
- Responsible for the proper technical execution of the project, managing the team logistics.
The successful candidate will have more than 10 years of experience in the Process plants industry and significant experience as a Project Manager and as a Project Director in Oil&Gas projects. Proven experience and background in project management. Previous experience of managing all stages of projects from initial conception, through design, right through construction, installation and commissioning. Proven track record in leading multi-discipline engineering teams. Excellent command of Spanish and English languages.
Availability to mobilize abroad and Immediate availability to join.