Sales Manager - Gas Power Engines
Consultant Artem Korobeinikov
Date posted 6 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-062019-04-05 engineering Madrid ES EUR 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
A new position as Gas Power Engines Sales Manager in Madrid has just become available for an important International Power Engines Company. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Sales Manager you will be responsible for reaching the targets that are set for sales of Gas Generators within the area of responsibility. You will be in charge of identifying and following new leads and foster the cooperation and partnerships with existing customers and integrators.
- Market mapping and prospection to identify leads and new customers
- Propose to the General Sales Manager actions and initiatives for the completion of the strategy for sales of Gas Gensets
- Assess customers on the best product configuration to meet their needs.
- Identify projects during the planning and specification phase and prescribe company’s products whenever possible.
- Identify and approach all different stakeholders of a project promoting company’s Gas Gensets.
- In cooperation with Sales Engineers, send quotations to customers and follow the decision-making process to ensure maximum possibilities of success. Propose drafts of sales contracts
- Align with headquarters for discounts and prices applicable to each project
- Identify integration partners and work on setting joint growth strategies according to the strategy of sales of Gas Gensets. Propose drafts of cooperation agreements
- Align with Sales Support for the issuance of purchase orders and order confirmations. Follow payment structure to ensure due fulfillment of customer’s commitments.
- Propose marketing actions to promote the sale of Gas Gensets and participate in symposiums and technical sessions with technical and commercial presentations.
- Keep adequate records of sales activities and projects, using the various tools of the Company
We require an engineering degree with a minimum 5 years of experience under a similar position in the same market. We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience in power solutions and knowledge about Energy Market. Spanish and English languages must be spoken.
If you are looking for new professional challenges, apply to this offer today.