Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 22 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 engineering Madrid ES EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Important Engineering company specialized in EPC Projects in Power Generation projects is looking for a Project Director
Reporting to the Operations Director, the main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for achieving the most economical, safe and high quality project on time.
- Lead and coordinate a multidisciplinary team, which involves engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of assigned projects, supported by the Project control, Planning and Contract departments.
- Coordinate and supervise engineering and procedures applicable to the project.
- Coordinate human and material resources of projects, ensuring the enforcement of contracts in cost, time and form.
- Monitoring progress of the project, regular meetings with the final client, subcontractors and engineering.
- Oversee the recruitment, management of suppliers.
- Responsible for the proper technical execution of the project, managing the team logistics.
The successful candidate will have more than 10 years of experience in the Process plants industry and significant experience as a Project Manager and as a Project Director in Power Generation projects (Combined cycle). Proven experience and background in project management. Previous experience of managing all stages of projects from initial conception, through design, right through construction, installation and commissioning. Proven track record in leading multi-discipline engineering teams. Excellent command of Spanish, French and English languages. Ability to mobilize abroad.