Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 26 de febrero de 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 engineering Madrid ES EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Important Engineering EPC Company is looking for an operations director in Madrid.
Under the CEO, the main roles will be:
- Responsible for directing and overseeing all the project execution and related activities, including Energy, Oil&Gas, Cement&Mining and Industrial projects.
- Responsible of the operations, being reported to by Engineering Manager, Procurement Manager and Construction Manager.
- Ensure that all operations targets are met; ensuring that all departments achieve agreed targets and operate within agreed budgets.
- Ensure that all operation costs are consistently in line with revenue by implementing systems for reviewing them.
- Guarantee optimal profitability of the project, respecting always quality standards and complying with all contractual requirements.
- Execute, coordinate with three divisions to ensure timely completion of project.
- Business Development supported by the commercial team.
Degree in Engineering Preferably Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical. Candidates should have 15-20 years Project Management and Construction international experience in Oil&Gas or Power Generation projects in Engineering Consultancy companies or EPC. Previous experience in projects in Mexico is required.
Must be a good team player with good team management skills and commercial acumen. Should also be result oriented, self-driven with a good track record.
Fluent Spanish and English required. Availability to live in Mexico as expat.