Project Manager (Gas Plant)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 1 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 engineering Madrid ES EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
A fantastic Project manager role has just become available at one of the most respected global Oil&Gas firms based in Madrid. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this role offers outstanding career progression for an engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Project manager role:
As the Project manager expat on site you will be responsible for supervision and monitoring of the works through Superintendent and supervisors, and you will be also responsible of give technical approval of the certifications, reviewing, filtering and revalidating the progress certified by the supervisors.
Other main responsibilities will include:
- Handling with clients and reporting progress.
- Manage all technical aspects of the project to ensure proper safety, tooling, and manpower requirements.
- Issue the monthly and final construction reports for the project and deliver them to the Company.
- Interface with sourcing & suppliers on delivery, receiving, as delivered conditions and warranty items.
- Conduct weekly performance meetings with all subcontractors’ management to review a detailed EHS, schedule, work interface issues and formulate action plans.
- Check progress and quality constantly to allow immediate correction of any problems and report all the delays or programming changes that occur to the company, together with their effects, mitigation measures and risks.
- Provide Construction expertise on any construction or subcontractor related issues as required.
- Approve and distribute all site-generated documents, reports and correspondence to the client and the home office.
We are looking for an Engineer with minimum of 5 years relevant experience within running construction sites of over USD 50 million, and it is also essential a minimum of 10 years experience in construction management and control. At least 5 years with lump sum EPC contracts (Oil and gas EPC projects, preferably Gas plants) and Power Generation EPC Projects are considered.
If you are a strong leader who loves working independently and you are looking for a challenging role in a leading and international energy company, this is your job.
Availability to move on site (North of Africa).
French and English language is required.