Telecommunications Engineer (Railway - Expat)
Salary Additional Benefits
Consultant David Hernández Odonell
Date posted 6 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-062019-04-05 telecommunications Madrid Madrid ES 28010 EUR 5000 5800 5800 MONTH Robert Walters www.robertwalters.com
Our client is looking for a Telecommunications Engineer to be based in Saudi Arabia to be part of the supervision and design team for the construction of several railway sections.
Reporting to the S&T Construction Superintendent of the project, the candidate will have to:
- Review Contractor’s engineering and planning;
- Attend to project meetings;
- Prepare the necessary minutes of meetings and reports.
- Provide technical support to supervision personnel and Customer;
The required skills for the candidate are:
- Bachelor in Telecommunications Engineering;
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in the field;
- GSM-R and railway (tele-)communication systems design experience;
- Knowledge of English language (speaking and writing skills);
The following skills are not mandatory but will also be valued:
- Master degree swaps 3 years of experience;
- Knowledge about the resources needed for the planning and the execution of the works in the field.
- Knowledge about Operation and Maintenance of railway telecommunication system;
- Interpersonal skills to deal with the Customer, Stakeholders and Contractor.