Testing and Comissioning Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
Consultant David Hernández Odonell
Date posted 3 de abril de 20192019-04-05 2019-06-02 engineering Madrid ES 24010 EUR 4000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Our client, a big infrastructure multinational company, is looking for an experienced Testing & Comissioning Manager to work in Saudi Arabia.
- Receives Project documentation and understands Scope of Work related to his discipline what is required.
- Lead a team to undertake Testing activities.
- Interfaces with other disciplines to ensure integration of activities.
- Implement & test the subsystems as per project commissioning test sheets.
- Preparation of method statements, procedures and routines where required.
- Interface towards Precommissioning and Company personnel.
- Reports on work progress, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommends solutions.
- Assist during the database preparation for pre commissioning status index and commissioning technical database.
- Plan, Monitor and assist in Vendor activities as required.
- Ensure temporary supplies and commissioning spares are adequate for the subsystem testing.
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- From 7 to 10 years experience.
- Excellent English.
- Technically competent.
- Budgetary awareness and control.
- Logical and well organised with ability to prioritise.
- Positive response to pressure.
- Ability to motivate.
- Be adapt at improvisation techniques on site.