Consultant Carlos Garcia
Date posted 11 de abril de 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 engineering Madrid ES EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Engineering EPC Company in Oil&Gas field is looking for a Welding Inspector.
Under the Quality Control Manager, the main roles will be:
- Coordinate and monitor all inspection and documentation to be developed on site or in prefabrication workshops.
- Prepare QC documentation and review and coordinate QC Documentation with the Contractor, Subcontractor and Client.
- Give the necessary training to Welders, NDT inspectors. (Specially all related WPS, PQR, WPQ, Material Verification & Traceability, Fit-up & Visual, Welding Inspection, Blasting& Painting/Coating Inspection.
- Issue Inspection report.
- Establish the corresponding corrective actions with the subcontractors in the case of deficiencies or non-conformities.
- Interface with the Client and third parties in their related activities.
We require an engineering degree or certificate from a recognized institute in Welding (certified welding inspector level II/NDT/Painting inspector i.e NACE level II).
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Petrochemical industry and construction activities, preferable experience in EPC Projects. Knowledge of international codes and Standards, and 3 years as a Welding/Piping/Painting inspector on Site.
Fluent English and French.