Jefe de Proyecto Hidroeléctrico (Guatemala)
Consultant Carlos Gallego
Date posted 20 de septiembre de 2016
Multinational engineering company specialized in EPC projects within the Energy Generation industry, seeks a Project Director that will report directly to the unit director for a hydroelectric power plant based in Guatemala.
The responsabilities of the Project Director will be:
- Lead and coordinate a multidisciplinary team, which involves engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of assigned projects, supported by the Project control, Planning and Contract departments.
- Coordinate and supervise engineering and procedures applicable to the project.
- Coordinate human and material resources of projects, ensuring the enforcement of contracts in cost, time and form.
- Monitoring progress of the project, regular meetings with the final client, subcontractors and engineering.
- Oversee the recruitment, management of suppliers.
- Responsible for the proper technical execution of the project, managing the team logistics.
- Support during tender stage.
The candidate should have between 7-10 years of experience in EPC projects, including engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning in hydroelectric generation projects. Engineer degree is required.
Position will be based in the Guatemala. Experience in this country will be valued. High level of English is required. Spanish will be positively considered.
If you are ready to take on this challenging new role and you are looking to develop in one of the most recognized EPC company worldwide do not hesitate to apply.