Formulation Chemist - Depilatory Sector
Consultant Marta Llagostera
Date posted 4 de octubre de 2016
A rarely available Formulation Cosmetic Chemist (Depilatory Sector) role has just become available at one of the most respected global cosmetic firms based in Catalonia. Reporting directly to the Director of R&D, this role offers outstanding career progression for a Formulator who is a leader in their field.
In this position you will be the responsible for developing and creating new products (R&D&i). Implements product modifications and process improvements. Supports other R&D functions, PMG and Regulatory.
Key Responsibilities of the Formulation Cosmetic Chemist position:
- Develops, identifies, and modifies new and existing formulations and technologies for improved performance and/or cost reduction for shaven and waxing products.
- Prepares samples for testing, such as stability, efficacy, or safety.
- Supports scale-up and pilot plant processing.
- Documents projects through technology transfer documentation and project reports.
- Will contact various groups such as Regulatory, Supply Chain, Procurement, Marketing and external suppliers (raw materials, packaging, services, equipment, contractors, etc.), vendors/suppliers and potential business technical partners.
- Designs experiments and protocols to ensure scalability and robustness of new and modified formulations and processes.
You must hold a Bachelor`s Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology or similar applied science field required. Advanced level of English and we will consider other languages. A minimum of 4 year of professional experience as Cosmetic Formulation Chemist or Product Development Scientist in Waxing and Shaven Products is a must (for the European market). The ideal candidate should have experience in leading a team.
This national cosmetic firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Formulation Cosmetic Chemist job. Apply today or call me on 932163010 to find out more.