Consultant Rim Boujrad
Date posted 15 de noviembre de 2016
An excellent opportunity as a Shift Manager is available in Malta within an important international company responsible for the transport and regasification of natural gas. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the position offers an interesting project within the energy sector. About the Shift Manager position: Direct the operation and the works in the facilities according to the approved procedures, assuring the fulfilment of the programs of production with safety and in the best technical, economic, and environmental conditions.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Direct and supervise the operations necessary for the start-up, shutdown and functioning of the Plant. Control the operations of the auxiliary systems and their safety, in the best technical-economic and environmental conditions.
- Direct the personnel in charge, optimizing the use of these resources and controlling their permanence in the facilities.
- Organize and supervise basic maintenance work, ranges of operation and periodic tests.
- Control the functioning of the equipment, the state of the installations and the evolution of the work in progress, monitoring the control panels and other information elements.
- Analyse, control and report incidents and recommendations regarding the operation of the facility and propose corrective actions, as well as study and propose modes of operation that avoid incidents and anomalies.
- Take responsibility for the Security in its turn and to perform the actions and tasks entrusted in the Emergency Plans, directing the equipment of first intervention in emergency situations.
- Manage the loading and unloading of tankers and their safety (ISPS).
- Prepare reports on the work carried out and on incidents that occurred and fill in the “shift book” with the events that occurred in the shift.
- Supervise all work on the plant through work permit and completion of work.
- Develop LM functions.
- Perform the actions and tasks entrusted in the Self-Protection Plan and Port Facility Protection Plan, as well as ensure compliance of safety, environmental and quality conditions according to the current legislation.
We require an Shift Manager with more than 5 years of experience in the same role within the Oil&Gas industry and/or plants. This is a Project based expat position for 12-18 months and Fluent English is required.