HEAD OF CONSTRUCTION DEPARTMENT (T&D)
Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 28 de noviembre de 2016
Engineering & Construction Company specialized in EPC projects in the Power, T&D, infrastructures is looking for a: HEAD OF CONSTRUCTION DEPARTMENT (T&D) Madrid – Attractive Package Report directly to the Head of Business Unit.
The main roles will be:
- Identify the scope of works related with construction activities for each specific project.
- Identify the needs in terms of supervision staff for each site.
- Technical focus point between engineering departments, Site supervision staff and subcontractors.
- Provide comments and recommendations to the scheduling team.
- Coordination and setting up of the Construction execution plans. Provide instructions related with organization charts, assignment plan, budgets, site conditions, over all construction strategy.
- Identify the weak points/ and critical issues on each project, and anticipate remedial action plans.
- Analyze the monthly progress reports of each site, put in place recovering plans when needed.
- Focus point between site and H.O team. Ensure that communication between both entities is working well.
- Coordinate all the Home office activities, by allocating the resources to the different proposal and projects.
- Participate and provide supports to costs estimate activities.
- Participate and give instructions in order to setting up the drawings of the temporary construction facilities.
- Participate and some time lead the different constructability works shops.
We require an Engineer with more than 10 - 15 years of project and site work experience in Power Generation and/or Transmission and Distribution business in international projects; would have preferably worked as a contractor in a project management / site position.
Fluency in English is mandatory.