Consultant Rim Boujrad
Date posted 28 de noviembre de 2016
Multinational company of the sector of Engineering specialized in EPC projects, is looking for a: Procurement Manager Oman – Attractive Package
Reporting to the Production Director, the main functions will be:
- Plan and supervise procurement programs, negotiating large contracts with suppliers and suppliers.
- Supervise the reception of orders and the fulfilment of the deadlines, to ensure the productive and non-productive operations of the company.
- Direct distribution activities for product orders and procurement – knowledge of logistics
- Coordinate the movement of materials inside and outside the company, its storage and the transport required throughout the process.
- Project Monitoring and monitor suppliers.
- Audit the purchasing processes.
- Monitor and manage the indicators.
Technical / Senior Engineer with more than 10 years of experience in the purchasing area in the Oil&Gas industry and especially in Shell Group Projects and PDO. Ability to negotiate internationally, ability to manage people and high work capacity
It requires a high level of English, good level of Spanish and knowledge of Arabic.