PV Senior Asset Manager
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 8 de marzo de 2017
Leading Renewables Company is looking for a Solar Photovoltaic Senior Asset Manager, based in Madrid.
Under the Director, as PV Senior Asset Manager, your main duties will be:
- Production monitoring and supervising the O&M provider.
- Participation in elaborating and monitoring the annual preventive maintenance plan, checking the monthly invoicing and processing the correspondent claims.
- Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as landowners, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers and local suppliers and service providers are also covered.
- National technical asset management, and team management.
- Alarms verification and incidents solving of the monitoring system.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR, real versus target.
- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of cost control, procedures and quality control.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with operators and maintainers.
We require an Industrial or Civil Engineer; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. You must demonstrate a high level of English; communication, multitasking and team management skills. As PV Senior Asset Manager you will be able to use PVsyst, MS Office, Excel, and/or Access.
In this position as PV Senior Asset Manager you will travel monthly to different solar photovoltaic plants within Spain; and leading a team focused on goals and objectives.
If you are interested in joining the company, sign up for this opportunity.