Head of EPC Photovoltaic
Consultant Laura Galera
Date posted 21 de enero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Take advantage of this great opportunity as a Head of EPC (Photovoltaic) in a leading Engineering Company specialising in Renewable Energy where you can develop your skills and grow in this business.
Under the Managing Director, the main duties will be:
- Management the EPC business and EPC local team (engineers and PM).
- Contributing to the business development of the company strategy and achieve the company objectives.
- Leading EPC contract executions.
- Meeting the customer’s requirements.
- Supervising the business objectives and executing corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Implementing an structure management of the parallel implementation projects.
- Develop an effective project execution and coordinate day-to-day duties with MD.
- Administering submission of documents.
- Planning company’s human resources for a timely and effective execution.
- Creating new partnerships and alliances.
- Negotiate with locals suppliers closing deals for key components.
- Cooperate with Managing Board to prepare budgets, Cash-flow and forecasts.
We require Head of EPC with more than 10-15 years of experience in EPC projects as a Senior Project Manager, EPC Director or/and Operations Director.
Mandatory fluent English both written and spoken and availability to set residence internationally.
Should be an independent, flexible, proactive person, and able to prioritise and deliver under tight deadlines; able to manage project work without supervision. Proficient in problem solving, analytical skills, reliability and organisational/project management skills. Should be able to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team. Should be a confident communicator.
If you are looking to join a top company and you match the requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.