Renewable Asset Manager (Wind preferred)
Consultant Iván Bezares
Date posted 2 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
If you are looking for a challenge within the Renewables industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of. This vacancy is Madrid based, although as Asset Manager - PV or Wind you will travel eventually to different photovoltaic plants or wind farms mainly within Spain. We are recruiting 2 profiles, one between 1-2 years of experience and the other with +2-5 years in similiar functions.
As an Asset Manager - PV or Wind (preferred) your main duties will be:
- Production monitoring and supervising the O&M staff.
- Participation in elaborating and monitoring the annual preventive maintenance plan, checking the monthly invoicing and processing the correspondent claims.
- Communication and supervision of tasks related to key local stakeholders such as landowners, local and regional administrations, utilities, insurance providers and local suppliers and service providers are also covered.
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR (real versus target).
- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of cost control, procedures and quality control.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with operators and maintainers.
We require an Engineer; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. We are recruiting 2 profiles, one between 1-2 years of experience and the other with +2-5 years in similiar functions.
Spanish and English high level are a must. As Asset Manager - PV or Wind, you will be able to use PVsyst, Windsyst, MS Office, Excel, and/or Access.
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!