Country Manager (México)
Location México Distrito Federal
Consultant Pablo Romagosa
Date posted 26 de enero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Take advantage of this great opportunity as a Country Manager – Mexico for Photovoltaic in a leading Energy Company specialized in Renewable Energy where you can develop your skills and grow in this business.
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Country Manager, Based in México DF.
Under the America’s Director, the main duties will be:
- Investigate different legislation in Latam regarding solar opportunities and exploit these opportunities by using and building local partnerships
- Foresee investment opportunities in medium-term and long-term
- Assist in overseeing and executing the permitting, incentive, and interconnection processes
- Working with a variety of technological partners and coordinating supply of the services of the company. Includes the definition of the department strategic planning, goals and tactics.
- Support management in negotiations, preparing investment reports for internal approval and project financing purposes, etc
- Control the administrative operation of PV power plants
- Conduct due diligence on all contract documents and risks to ensure projects meet financing and technical criteria.
- Work with Project Development team to negotiate project documents with various parties (PPA, EPC, O&M, supplier, etc.)
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of overall experience in Business/Project Development Managing in the photovoltaic sector.
- Experience in P&L responsibilities and team management is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of local legislation and local actors of the PV sector is key.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise initiative
- Desire to play a key role building an innovative clean energy company
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Please, send the CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org asking for Pablo Romagosa with the reference Country Manager.