Product Engineer - Offshore Wind
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 12 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Product Engineer – Offshore Wind, Madrid based. If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Offshore Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.
Under the Product Engineering Manager, as Product Engineer - Offshore Wind your main duties will be:
- Evaluating customer’s specifications and drawings, and communicate with them to make corrections. Interaction and accompaniment of the Client Audit.
- To analyze material list of the projects, and to prepare Bill of Material list, manage and support related operation and departments.
- Generating required technical drawings to give to production in a controlled manner, making progression studies for products.
- Updating all information on system continuously related with product.
- To be part of solution related with dimensional problems at products and commercial internal materials; evaluating and giving support to quality departments about technical issues, and support the development of CNC and machining center.
- To train the related operators who have direct affect to the product and commercial internals.
We require an Industrial or Naval Engineer; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. As Product Engineer - Offshore Wind, you must have at least 3 years experience in similar roles (in Offshore Wind Power equipment or products). Spanish native speaker, and high level of English are a must.
This vacancy is Madrid based, although as Product Engineer - Offshore Wind, you will travel sporadically.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Offshore Wind Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.