BDM PV (Argentina)
Consultant Laura Galera
Date posted 23 de febrero de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Take advantage of this great opportunity as a Business Development Manager (Argentina) for Photovoltaic in a leading Energy Company specialised in Renewable Energy where you can develop your skills and grow in this business.
About the role:
Leading EPC Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Business Development Manager(PV). Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Under the Business Development Director, the main duties will be:
- Investigate different legislation in Latam regarding solar opportunities and exploit these opportunities by using and building local partnerships
- Foresee investment opportunities in medium-term and long-term
- Assist in overseeing and executing the permitting, incentive, and interconnection processes
- working with a variety of technological partners and coordinating supply of panels, inverters, mounting structures, cabling, and monitoring systemsPlan and direct all aspects of the engineering activities within the organization. Includes the definition of the department strategic planning, goals and tactics.
- Support management in negotiations, preparing investment reports for internal approval and project financing purposes, etc
- Control the administrative operation of PV power plants
- Conduct due diligence on all contract documents and risks to ensure projects meet financing and technical criteria
- Work with Project Development team to negotiate project documents with various parties (PPA, EPC, O&M, supplier, etc.)
A minimum of 4-6 years of overall experience in Business/Project Development Managing is needed, and at least 2 years of experience in the photovoltaic sector. Availability to travel up to 25% of the time.Sound judgement and attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise initiative understanding of Renewable technology; Fluent in English and Spanish.
Desire to play a key role building an innovative clean energy company.
Good knowledge of local legislation is desire.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Don’t lose the opportunity of being part of this exciting international Project and grow in this promising Business!