Renewables Contract Manager (International)
Consultant Nuria Navarro
Date posted 10 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Company from the Renewable Energy industry is seeking a Renewables Contract manager (International). If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.
Within the Project Management team, in solid partnership with Procurement, Finance, Legal and BD departments, as Renewables Contract Manager (International), your main duties will be:
- Contractual review and analysis, risk valuation and mitigation, and negotiations of T&C.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders, negotiating with suppliers, responsible of legal counsel issues and mitigation strategies.
- Contract management on different projects: validate invoices, draft new orders for payment and contract amendments.
- To provide input to Request For Proposals to Procurement to ensure Engineering and Construction requirements and specifications are included (complying with the organizational policies and procedures) and to conduct the review process to ensure timely execution of agreements to maintain project schedules.
- To control and monitor contracts’ and projects’ performance and scope of work pinpointing needs for amendments, keeping the Project Manager posted.
- To support the Procurement Plan and project budget (regularly contractors cost control; tracking logs; budget review with Planner, Controller and Project Manager); Contract Management reporting.
We require an Industrial/Civil Engineer or BS in Business; MSc Renewable Energy preferred. As Renewables Contract Manager (International), you must have at least 5 years experience in similar roles (Contract or Project Management, Legal issues), valuable knowledge of Construction / Procurement / Expediting procedures and Budget management. French and English bilingual speaker is a must.
Geographic availability is required: as Renewable Energy Contract Manager (International), you will travel abroad.