Control Room Manager
Consultant Ignacio Santiuste
Date posted 10 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Engineering Company from the Renewable Energy industry is looking for a Control Room Manager at its office in Madrid.
Under the Asset Management Director, the main roles will be:
- Management and control of a portfolio of renewable assets through a monitoring system.
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system.
- Management, control and fulfillment of Contractor maintenance plan.
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production.
- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of control costs, procedures and quality control.
- Negotiation and closing of variation orders with operator and maintainer.
- Management of Technical aspects of post construction EPC/O&M contracts including IAT and FAC.
- Interface with various third parties such as TAs, Metering companies, Manufacturer.
- Review of monthly reports of operator and maintainer
We require an Engineer with more than 5 years of experience in O&M duties especially Wind Power related. Knowledge of renewable plants performance parameters such as PR and familiarity with recognised performance testing procedures, including availability calculations. Experience with plant connection to Grid at design and operational level.
High level of English is mandatory. Availability to travel monthly.
Don't lose the opportunity of being part of this exciting international project and growing in the renewable business!