Renewables Environment Engineering (International)
Consultant Ingrid Jansson
Date posted 16 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Excellent opportunity as a Renewables Environment Engineering (International).
Within the Engineering & Construction Department and supporting the environmental aspects, the Business Development Unit (BD) and the Design Units as Renewables Environment Engineering – International, your main duties will be:
- Selection the greenfield sites for renewable power plants.
- DD: Merger and acquisition processes.
- Ensure the environmental documents for the authorization of Power Plants and overhead lines.
- Ensure the preparation of the environmental documents needed for the authorization of new power plants or overhead lines (environmental, social, landscape/archaeological assessments): prepare technical specifications for the negotiation of the external services, manage and supervision of external contractors for environmental activities, verifying their compliance with the technical specifications and best practices.
- Support the Construction Unit with environmental constraints and requirements.
We require an Engineer or studies in Environmental Science, as Renewables Environment Engineering – International you must have at least 3 years experience in a similar position, working with laws and normative for environmental permitting of RE plants and overhead lines, techniques for the development of Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and manage and prepare the environmental documents for the authorization of Power Plants. French and English bilingual speaker is a must.
As Renewables Environment Engineering – International you will have availability to be based internationally.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Power industry, this is the opportunity you need to take advantage of.