International Wind Logistics Specialist
Consultant Flor De La Cruz
Date posted 20 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Company in the Renewable Energy sector is looking for an International Wind Logistics Specialist. If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Energy industry, this is the opportunity for you.
Within the Project Management team, as the International Wind Logistics Specialist, your main duties will be:
- Preside, set up and coordinate all the transport of direct supplies from EGP sites in Spain with a focus on wind components and oversized supplies.
- Develop and issue all the technical specifications needed to procure the logistic services, i.e transport, custom brokerage, road surveys etc.
- Plan and complete route survey, logistic analysis and related cost analysis.
- Plan and coordinate the deliveries in accordance with site needs and project schedule.
- Maintain a relationship with the suppliers (in collaboration with expediting) to ensure a thorough supervision of the complete supply chain.
- In due course, manage the necessary customs processes.
We are looking for an engineer with a master’s degree as well as experience in logistics transport, international freight and management. The International Wind Logistics Specialist, shall be knowledgeable in similar roles, customs regulation experience is a plus. A French and English bilingual speaker is a must.
This vacancy is based in Casablanca, although as the Logistics Specialist for the project you will travel to site.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Energy industry, this is the opportunity for you.