Consultant Ivan Figueiras
Date posted 17 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important Engineering & Construction company specialized in Conventional & Renewables energy EPC projects is looking for a Commissioning Manager.
Reporting to the Project Director, he will be responsible for the Project Commissioning Group, he coordinates, controls and executes all the installation’s commissioning activities.
- Run the systems commissioning following the procedures and protocols emitted by the commissioning/engineering Department and counting on its support, making the adjustments, tests and trials required until the installation starts up, taking the data for each test and checking its conformity with design specifications and criteria, writing the reports with relevant comments.
- Provide Technical Assistance
- Responsible for approving test procedures for systems and/or equipment and responsible for commissioning service contracts, which he will supervise and manage in terms of economics, quality and deadline.
- Issue the Technical and Administrative manuals for commissioning.
- Reporting to the Project Director, he will be responsible for the Project Commissioning Group, he coordinates, controls and executes all the installation’s commissioning activities.
- Issue the request for bid technical specifications, with the extra technical information validated by the Engineering Group, for activities developed during the commissioning.
- Review the evaluations of bids to execute the commissioning activities drawn up by the Commissioning Department.
- Assume the installation’s systems from the end of construction to entry in commercial operation.
We require an engineer with more than 10 years of experience in commissioning activities, mainly in Power plants projects. Experience as commissioning manager in at least one thermosolar power plants is required.
International mobility is required. Expat on site.
English language is demanded.