Offshore Wind Site Manager - International
Consultant Flor De La Cruz
Date posted 30 de abril de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading Company in the Renewable Energy sector is looking for an Offshore Wind Site Manager - International!
Within the Project Management Team, as the Offshore Wind Site Manager - International, your will be responsible for:
- Supervising the wind turbine supply, installation and commissioning
- Managing multidisciplinary teams, schedules and cost control
- Negotiating TSA contracts for wind turbines
- Participating in wind turbine purchasing
- Delivering each stage of the project on time and in budget
We are looking for a senior engineer with at least 10 years’ experience in a similar position in Offshore Wind Site Manager (International); must have experience in project planning and project reporting and have knowledge of international contracts such as FIDIC, LOGIC etc.
The candidate MUST be fluent in English, spoken as well as written.
This vacancy is based in Internationally, so the candidate must be open to relocation.
If you are looking for a challenge within the fascinating Renewables Energy industry, this is the opportunity for you.